I hope that you find this space useful. Please do join the debate and discussion – my aspiration is that we crowd source great ideas that we can share and put into practice in our own lives and workplaces. I am intending to host at least one guest blog a month so if you would like to share please do get in touch. I will also endeavour to flag the most recent blog post in the category list to the side.
I am planning on keeping a similar structure for all posts based on the following:
- building understanding (sometimes from a position of lived experience)
- looking at some of the barriers
- exploring as a collective the long term changes that could help improve things
- Toxic positivityAhhh yes the Lego Movie a brilliant film, a genius concept and the home planet of toxic positivity, more on that shortly… I am a big fan of comedian Bill Bailey and one of my favourite sketches is this reflection on the British psyche and how we report on our current mood. In the clip … Continue reading Toxic positivity
- A Tale of Four CitiesIt was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness… This week’s post is not a deep … Continue reading A Tale of Four Cities
- Mind the (pay) gap…This week I will make only a passing mention of the uproar surrounding Gavin Williamson and his inexcusable confusion of Maro Itoje and Marcus Rashford. Though I have been amused by the various memes (personal favourite being the Dalek being confused for R2D2) the situation itself is much graver than that. As a Black man … Continue reading Mind the (pay) gap…
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.